Thursday 22 October 2015

Editing the Music Video 1

We imported all of our footage and edited all that we had. I managed to get around one and a half minutes worth of the music video complete so we decided to go film in the drama studio again. There were some shots that we were unable to film so we made a note of them for when we go filming next time. I managed to use some of my editing skills to change the size of the clips so that it made the video look energetic. Using this editing technique allowed me to put more of the shots into the video at once and let me edit on the beat. 

Band Sequence
We have added some good usable footage for this scene with many different shots of the band members in different angles. When we go filming next time we need to use the lights more to get more variety in our shots. If we use them well and film from different angels we should be able to get enough footage for our music video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment