Thursday 11 June 2015

Sonny and Cher with Evaluation


This is my finished edited version of my groups lip synching task. This was just a practice task so that we could learn how to film and edit a lip synching video. Watching it back I can see that there are a lot of improvements that need to be made when we film and edit. 

Next time we film we need to remember to make sure that the settings and the background are the same. Also the people lip synching need to learn the lyrics so that they are able to sing into the camera instead of singing away from it. With regards to the editing I need to make sure that I have enough shots to use and that I use many shots within a short period of time. This makes the video more interesting to watch because watching the same type of shots gets too repetitive and becomes boring.   

No comments:

Post a Comment